2021 Research Grants Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Post by: admin
- May 20, 2021
- No Comment
In 2021, we are offering a series of research grants to stimulate innovative
research in challenging areas of future importance. Grants of 40,000 € –
450,000 € per year for up to 3 years are available in the areas as further
• Drug Discovery – 3 grants comprising 350,000 €/year for 3 years with the
option of extension.
• Real time testing and sensors – grant comprising between 100,000 –
500,000 $/year for 2 years with the option of extension
• Nanoparticle for nucleic acid delivery – grant comprising between
100,000 – 300,000 $/year for 2 years with the option of extension
• Digital Innovation – 3 grants comprising 40,000 – 100,000 € for 1 year
with the option of extension
• Bioelectronics – grant comprising 150,000 €/year for 3 years
• Sustainability – grant/s to be negotiated on a case by case basis
• Media recycling for cultured meat – grant/s to be negotiated on a case
by case basis
• Organoids – grant/s to be negotiated on a case by case basis
About the 2021 Research Grants
The Research Grants program is open to scientists in all career stages who are affiliated with any research-based institution, university or company. Applicants submit their application for the focus topics containing non-confidential information only. You may apply for more than one grant or submit your application for more than one focus topic. If your application is successful, you are invited to submit a full proposal under confidentiality and join a deep-dive workshop with the other finalists. All applicants will be informed about the decision of the selection committee at the beginning of October.
Submission deadline is 31 August 2021.
Click for more